Opération WOTLK Index du Forum
Opération WOTLK
Serveur privé World of Warcraft en 3.0.3

Opération WOTLK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Remove Confirm Facebook Like ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Opération WOTLK Index du Forum -> Opération FUN -> Auberge
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jalsad

Masculin
Point(s): 82
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Remove Confirm Facebook Like Répondre en citant

Remove Confirm Facebook Like
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Is this behaviour possible for me to code, and if so, how? facebook facebook-like shareimprove this question edited Aug 18 '17 at 8:41 Vadim Kotov 3,34452743 asked Sep 13 '11 at 16:48 kpollock 1,76642543 possible duplicate of Facebook like button is asking to confirm the action –Gajus Dec 13 '13 at 14:51 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 30 down vote accepted this is a feature of the like button, so as to avoid spamming website that cheat user on the like buttons. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 2 Updated: Views:41,964 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Copy and Paste on FacebookHow to Retrieve Deleted Facebook MessagesHow to Download Facebook Videos For FreeHow to Make a Slideshow on Facebook . Managing Employees. 7 Choose the Likes that you want to delete. Just tap the drop-down menu box located on the right side of the post and tap Unlike. –Eddy Chan Sep 14 '11 at 5:07 Well, I have done nothing like that! I understand why they don't tell you the exact rules - I was hoping maybe someone would say "Oh for my site it took a week, or 3 more likes" or something like that to give me hope! –kpollock Sep 14 '11 at 9:45 has it gone away after these days? –Joe Huang Jul 5 '15 at 6:51 add a comment up vote -3 down vote In your case it's because you implemented it using an - I've tried it before and the is the cause. EDIT Edit this Article . Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Consider installing the Bing toolbar to your web browser. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Youll find this option at the top of the page. Advertising & Marketing. Help answer questions Learn more . HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. .. You can find this by clicking the pencil icon located on the right side of the post. To remove someone who likes your Page:.. I'm using a Like button (in an iframe on a Static XFBML page) to allow users to Like a YouTube video, with the intention that since the user clicks Like it shares it to their Wall. Method 2 Deleting Likes Using the Facebook App 1 Launch the Facebook app. Human Resources. Once youve unliked a post, updates for that post will no longer show on your News Feed. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. If you dont have the Facebook app yet, you can download it from Google Play (Android), iTunes App Store (iOS), or Windows Phone Apps Store. Business Models & Organizational Structure. However, if your News Feed is drowning with updates, you may try to consider deleting some of the outdated and unused ones on your pages. We recommend banning people who continually publish spam on your Page. Running a Business. shareimprove this answer edited Jul 12 '12 at 20:07 Rob Hruska 83.1k24146176 answered Jul 12 '12 at 20:04 Web Developer 169 it happens on an "html5" implementation as well. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Just tap the More icon (3 horizontal bars) located on the upper right corner of your screen. It will show you a list of all the likes youve made since you signed up for Facebook. Business & Workplace Regulations. It is very useful to Facebook users since it has the ability to like and dislike posts. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. of like. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. 6 Hit Unlike. Powered by Mediawiki 5a02188284
facebook iphone app shows wrong locationhow long to download video to facebookfacebook for bb 7290facebook mobile java chomikuj.plfree download freezer facebookhow to delete a facebook personal accountfacebook scraps for friendshipfacebook application for wm 6.5office 2013 facebook keyfacebook messenger chat status

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Opération WOTLK Index du Forum -> Opération FUN -> Auberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006